Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 17, 2008

Who'd ever have thought I'd say yes to this goofy looking guy? I just couldn't help but fall in love with him! He's so adorable and I love him more and more everyday. He is always making me laugh and smile and I just know that the life we build together will always be filled with happiness and laughter.

Really, I never thought I would meet someone so easily and be inseparable so quickly. I couldn't ask for someone better or for it to work out so wonderfully and happily. He is amazing. He makes me laugh and I can completely be myself with him. He is so thoughtful, he has great faith and integrity, he is a hard worker, and he loves his family very much. Those are just a few of his qualities--I could go on, believe me! :) I just hope that I can reciprocate all that he does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment