Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hair Cut

Dashiel's hair kept getting longer and longer but I was so nervous to cut it. I have no experience cutting todder's hair. And for heaven's sake, he doesn't want to sit still long enough for me to change his diaper let alone his hair. I had tried to trim it in little bits, but he still had bangs and it was far from being finished. So on Saturday while I was gone to a baby shower. Trevor grabbed the boy and pinned him down--no, wait, he didn't do that. All he had to do was give Dashiel an empty water bottle to play with and he cut Dashiel's hair with his beard trimmer. It looks so great!

By the way, did I mention it is getting harder and harder to get good pictures of the boy? As soon as he sees me with the camera he wants it. Nothing anyone can relate to, I'm sure! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment